I love this thing! I mean, my KID loves this thing. I actually had to fuss at myself to share with her because I was having such a good time with it. The instructions are kind of vague but it’s easy to figure out. It comes with blue, green, red, white, and black filament. The only downside is that you have to unload one color to put another in. It’s not a big deal. There is a button you push and hold to load the filament. You let go of the button when it starts coming out the tip. Another button, if you push it twice, automatically unloads the filament. While loading and unloading, it helps to gently (GENTLY) push or pull. There is a speed control for how fast the filament comes out. I just left it on the highest setting and it flows just as if you were writing with a regular pen. The tip gets hot but the body, the part that you hold and that the buttons are on, stays cool. The cord isn’t that long so we had to use an extension cord. A couple of times I saw a little smoke come from the tip and smelled the burning plastic filament but it turned out that we had gotten some melted filament on the tip. It’s kind of like a hot glue gun in that way.
So far, we both love it. I’ve already got refill filament on order. One tip: the thicker you make the drawing/writing, the sturdier it is. I just wrote my daughter’s name and it’s very fragile. I really hope this review was helpful for you.
- COMPLETE 3D WRITING SET: Get creative with this all-in-one 3DIY 3D PRINTING PEN SET for sketching, printing, or doodling in 3-dimensions; kit includes a purple pen, 5 ABS colored filaments, extra nozzle, AC/DC adapter, plastic screwdriver, and user manual in a decorative box ready for giving to the artist or creator in your life; suitable for adults and children over 8 years old with supervision;
- EASY AND SAFE TO USE: With the 3DIY 3D PRINTING PEN, plug into the power source or power bank, feed the designated colored wire, set the proper temperature, and start writing, painting, or drawing in 3-dimensions; works perfectly for arts, crafts, and science or school projects in the educational, industrial, and sustainability industries; FCC, CE, and RoHS certified so safe to use;
- MULTIPLE OPTIONS: Whether using an electrical plug-in or with a power bank, the 3DIY 3D PRINTING PEN is slim and weighs only 40 grams and is approximately 7 inches long and almost 1-inch round, so your hand does not tire; the OLED screen displays temperature and filament type; use single or double-click continuous feed for flow ratio with ABS set at 210 degrees or PLA at 175 degrees in 1 degree increments;
- QUALITY FEATURES ADDED: The 3DIY 3D PRINTING PEN has power and wire feeding holes, a large OLED screen display, and temperature and speed control buttons for optimum outcome for steady writing as well as wire feeding and unloading tabs; the set comes with 5 random ABS colored filaments (it has PLA capability, but no filaments included); the filaments total over 16 feet with an extra nozzle, plastic screwdriver, and detailed instructions;
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: We strive to provide you with the highest quality product and the best customer experience possible; our 3-dimensional pen set that is made in China comes fully backed by a 1 year warranty from date of purchase; if you’re not entirely satisfied, please contact us; order your 3DIY 3D PRINTING PEN SET and get the included purple pen, extra nozzle, 5 random colored ABS filaments, screwdriver, and manual today.